Go-carts can be used for more than just racing around in a circle. They can be used for challenging and fun activities that will get your heart rate up and make you sweat. From obstacle courses to rally races, we’ve got the perfect ideas to get you moving and having fun with your go-cart!
Racing around in a go-cart is definitely fun, but it can get a little repetitive after a while. If you’re looking for a way to spice up your go-carting adventures, then you’ve come to the right place! Here are some fun and challenging ways to use your go-cart that will have you coming back for more.
1. Create an obstacle course – This is a great way to test your driving skills and see how well you can maneuver your go-cart. Set up cones or other objects in a designated area and then see how quickly you can get through the course without hitting anything.
2. Hold a rally race – Rally racing is a type of off-road racing that is usually done on dirt or gravel roads. If you have access to a large piece of property, then you can create your own rally race course! Just make sure to create some jumps and bumps to really get your heart racing.
3. Go Karting at Night – This is definitely a challenge, but it can be a lot of fun too! If you have access to a go-cart track that is open at night, then give it a try. Just be careful not to overdo it and crash into something!
4. Play tag – This is a great way to get some exercise while also having fun. Pick one person to be “it” and then everyone else has to try and avoid being tagged by the person who is it. The person who is it can use their go-cart to try and catch people, but everyone else will have to run or use their own go-cart to get away.
5. Have a go-cart race – This is the classic way to use a go-cart, but it can still be a lot of fun! Set up a course and then see who can make it around the track the fastest. You can even add in some obstacles to make it more challenging.
These are just a few ideas to get you started, but there are endless possibilities when it comes to using a go-cart. So get creative and have fun!