Go Karting is a popular activity among people of all ages. It’s perfect for birthday parties, bachelor/bachelorette parties, team-building events, and other occasions. But what are the facts about go-karting? Here are five things you may not know!
1) There are 33 go karts in every race with two drivers per cart. The carts have four wheels, and can reach speeds up to 40 mph!
2) There are four types of race tracks including asphalt flat tracks which have banked curves that allow drivers to maintain their speed when they turn; dirt oval tracks that offer high speeds with lots of tight turns; clay or mud racing areas where drivers often take corners at angles close to 90 degrees; and finally indoor courses so drivers can enjoy racing even during inclement
2) You’ll feel the force of gravity even more than you would driving on the street because there’s no suspension system or safety belts in these lightweight vehicles.
4) Go Kart Racing has been around since 1902 when it was invented by Arthur Kinsman who used horse-drawn carriages as his inspiration.
5) The average cost of driving a Go Kart in America is $8-$14 per hour. This may seem expensive, but there are ways to cut down on these costs by buying an annual membership or coming up with an agreement with friends who want to buy one together.
If you’re looking for an adrenaline-fueled thrill, go-karting is one of the most popular pursuits in America. Go-karts are available at tracks across the country and some even offer indoor versions to accommodate rainy days or winter weather. No matter where you live, there’s a place nearby with go-karts waiting for your next race!